My style of cooking is heavily influenced by African cuisine, as I originate from West Africa (Ghana). I make an effort to elevate these flavors I grew up loving, with bold and fresh ingredients. I also encourage healthier choices in order to help promote good health, while never skimping on flavor!
I’m so thrilled to share my amazing recipes with you!! Thank you for watching!
- 8 Essential Spices, Fresh Herbs & Blend Mix, and Sauces HACKS revealed! Nanaaba's Kitchen - Part 1
- How to make the best Beef Fried Rice- better than takeout
- 5 best party snacks ideas for your next African party
- 8 Mind blowing Rice Recipes for your next Party.
- how to make the tastiest OKRO SOUP for your family