We set up the Woke Salaryman with the intention of helping Singaporeans make better financial and life choices through education. Even if it means deviating from the conventional path always preached by previous generations/conventional wisdom.
We believe that when people are financially stable, they are more able to make rational and wiser decisions. Not just for themselves, but for society.
- In Due Time – A short story by The Woke Salaryman
- Your salary increased, now what?
- The sunset: How much will you hustle to get your ikigai?
- Singapore’s expensive. Should we relocate overseas?
- The power of being a cockroach