Founded in October 2019 by longtime journalist and media critic Dan Froomkin, Press Watch is an independent non-profit organization devoted to encouraging political journalists to live up to the highest standards of their profession. It is funded by donations from readers and the philanthropic community.
- Four suggestions for local news
- How can Trump possibly be ahead?
- Froomkin on the radio: ‘What I’m looking for is not hysteria, it’s not hyperbole, it’s accuracy.’
- Did ‘vermin’ mark a turning point in Trump coverage?
- What did Trump really say? Read the full transcript of his fraud-trial testimony.