Mother Jones is a reader-supported investigative news organization honored as Magazine of the Year by our peers in the industry. Our nonprofit newsroom goes deep on the biggest stories of the moment, from politics and criminal and racial justice to education, climate change, and food/agriculture.
Founded in 1976, Mother Jones is America’s longest-established investigative news organization. We are based in San Francisco and have bureaus in Washington, DC, and New York.
- The Florida GOP Chair Was Accused of Rape. Is His Career Over?
- Nikki Haley Touts an Embellished Account of Her UN “Triumphs”
- Biden Pushes to Renew Spy Program That Threatens Communities of Color
- Schools Continue to Stigmatize (and Scorn) Autism. Are Robots Really to the Rescue?
- How America’s Broken Promise to Millions of Students Became the Status Quo